Date night!

7.25.2013

It's been a while since Dave and I have gone out alone, with no baby. And I've been missing my man even though we spend time together every single day. So last night I decided to make all the plans for our date night.
We dropped olive off at my mom's and went to dinner at robintino's and headed to Dave's shop to watch a movie on the big screen! When we got there we decided we better take things slow and just leave olive for a little bit at a time and sooner or later we'll be able to be away from her for longer. Ha ha :) so we tinted the windshield on our car, cleaned it out a bit and then picked up our babe and went home! 
It was nice to have some time together to just talk and enjoy each others company without taking care of our baby at the same time. I love you babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design