it's beginning to look a lot like christmas..

12.03.2013


although this crummy weather seems to put a huge damper on my mood- i absolutely love this time of year.  the holidays seriously make me SO happy.  my husband is the complete opposite. (how funny, right?) i had to really contain myself not to put up any sort of christmas decoration until the day after thanksgiving.. i succeeded. olive loves the christmas tree, with all the lights and ornaments. after today, it really is beginning to look a lot like christmas.  at our house up on the hill we have about a foot + of snow. and it's still coming down. i hate driving in it, but it just adds the finishing touches to the holiday season.  some of my favorite things this holiday season are.....

+decorations
+holiday smells
+christmas tree & lights
+holiday moods
+snow on christmas day
+christmas music
+parties galore!
+family
+the feeling on christmas morning
+my baby's first christmas & second as a married couple
+the lights at temple square
+christmas count downs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design