MY NEW NANNY GIG

3.06.2014
I've had a couple nanny jobs since I graduated from high school, it's a job that I actually really enjoy. Kids are my thing. I love being around them. especially if they're fun- easy going kids. I would probably have more than 3 kids if pregnancy wasn't so difficult and hard on my body.

Recently I have just been feeling a little useless because I'm not bringing in any money to our family. I know that being a stay at home mom to Olive is my job in life. So instead of going out and getting a job I decided to search around for a nanny job. I wanted to find something where I could watch the kid(s) at MY home. It would make it a lot easier on both me & Olive. It's really hard to find those kinds of nanny jobs. I gave up looking for a while. Last week I decided to just give another try on care.com to see if I could find something that fits my needs. And the first ad that popped up was someone looking for a nanny who is already a stay at home mom who could watch their kid at MY home. 

Seriously! It was a prayer answered!! Within a day the lady contacted me, and by the weekend I was interviewed and hired!! The little girl is SO easy going. It makes this job easy! And she plays well with Olive which was my main concern!!

Monday was our trial run and it went really well. Olive was a little confused, I could tell. My first thoughts were "how am I going to do this without feeling like I'm cheating on Olive?" It's definitely an adjustment. But things are going surprisingly really really well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design