The Dreaded Laundry

8.04.2015
being a home maker has always been my dream, and now that it has become my reality- i am still trying to figure out how to get everything done + play and spend time with my little family.

i think the biggest thing i dread every single week is laundry. how can 4 people consume so much dirty laundry in just one weeks time?! but for reals? i have this horrible habit of getting all our laundry done & then leaving the clean clothes in the baskets until it's laundry day again!


dave says i should get in the habit of folding and putting away the laundry as soon as it comes out of the dryer. i was so good about that when it was just the three of us, but for some reason i can't bring myself to do it these days. (maybe it's because i have a house + a million other things to do + pay attention to my 2 littles!)

my least favorite laundry is definitely all your dirty clothes after a vacation. any one else with me?! props to those of you who have everything put together! you are super-woman! what are some of your tips and tricks to getting your laundry done?


what are your least favorite house chores?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design