feels like halloween.

10.28.2012

when i was a little girl, my favorite holiday to decorate for was halloween.  before i got married, i was most excited to be able to decorate my own home however i wanted.  once october hit i kept thinking about how to make our home feel like halloween. and when i thought about it, i thought about how i don't want to spend money and time on cute decor. so i decided against it. but then i thought to myself, "you are going to be upset if you don't decorate for your first halloween together." so i caved in, except there was no crafting.  i just drove {30 seconds} to walmart and bought the cheapest {cutest} decorations.  dave and i wrapped our whole balcony in glow in the dark spider web. and made our giant spider.  we are planning on having a halloween party with friends. {if i ever get off my butt to plan it}  last weekend we had our traditional halloween party with the mckee's {my mom's side} for years now for this party, my amazing grandma makes a million different kinds of soups. and holy.cow. are they good.  actually they are amazing.  i'm always so excited to get that delicious food in my belly. this was dave's first year... he sure was in for a treat!! what are your plans for halloween???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design