MEMORIES

4.18.2014


i have a lot of memories of my grandma moultrie growing up!! she was a big part of our lives and we spent a lot of time together. back in 2009 (during my ACT test, in fact) my grandma passed away.  i remember getting a voicemail from my mom during our break of the test, letting me know that my grandma had died and to come straight to the house once my test was over. i was in shock. and it was hard.

i remember my grandma always taking us to five points mall, or to get ice cream, playing "magic carpet ride" on her big rug, taking us birthday shopping, and once we got older (and she got older) she started singing her dope shop song (which was hilarious) and many, many more memories!!

the other night i had a dream about my grandma moultrie, i woke up in the middle of the night crying.  i miss her so much and have been terrible about visiting her grave.  i so badly wish that dave could have met her. she would have loved him and he definitely would have loved her. (someday!!!) so yesterday, olive and i took a little visit to her grave.  it was nice and peaceful. olive sat on the grass playing with the flowers. i can't wait until i can see my grandma again someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design