Life Lately...

9.13.2015


i have been MIA lately, i feel like time is going by so fast.  I haven't been very good about pulling out my camera so i only have a few of my iphone photos to share.. here are a few random things that have been going on in the eggett house hold!

i colored my hair for the first time in months and went 9 days without washing it. N I N E!! i'm not sure if that's impressive or disgusting..?

I am in the process of enrolling in school at Western Governors University to get my B.A in Interdisciplinary Studies (teaching elementary school) It's an online school which will allow me to stay home with the girls which is the best way to continue my education. (I get major momma guilt + separation anxiety) I have a long road a head of me but I seriously couldn't be more excited!

We have recently changed Olive's diet, and we're on week two of eating a lot healthier!! something about eating poptarts and cereal all day was definitely affecting that little body of hers. We are cutting out as much sugar and processed foods as we can and she is actually eating what we give her. (insert clapping emoji here!)

Dave is busy at work, as always. He always has so much on his plate! he was finally able to buy a brand new printer after a couple weeks of being printer-less when Dave and his business partner split!
The girls love their daddy so much, Olive loves to pretend she's heading off to work, "bye mom, I'm going to work, to the shop"

miss scotti lou hit her 7 month mark TODAY (will be posting her monthly update soon!) dave and i are still so shocked that it has been seven months.  dave, olive and i seriously adore scotti's sweet little personality!

dave's sister was sealed to her family in the salt lake city temple this weekend! so we had a long, busy day yesterday!but it was such a special day for them, and we are so happy for their family! and what a sweet 20th anniversary gift!! this will be my little family one day! :) ..... hopefully.... ;)

i can't believe summer is coming to an end! i am so excited for fall and cooler weather, but dreading winter. let's just skip over that season and go straight to spring please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design