happy.

1.08.2013
what makes you happy?

1. this man will forever and always be number one on my happy list. he is the highlight of every single day.

2. cinnamon toast crunch. for breakfast, lunch, dinner and a midnight snack.

3. this little baby growing inside my belly.

4. long hot bubble baths.

5. a clean, spotless apartment.... which i have not seen in months. {thanks to this little baby}

6. birthdays.... speaking of, my twenty SECOND birthday is in 36 days.

7. summer. where are you? this freezing cold weather is starting to get on my nerves.  can summer be here already??

8. my husband who makes me steak more than he probably should every week. i wonder what will be my next craving..

9. shania twain and her music.  reminds me of my amazing childhood.

10. a good nights sleep.... without waking up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design