oh hey. twenty thirteen!

1.04.2013
my mind has been a bit preoccupied the past 4 months {and one week} and my blog posts may or may not be out of place.  i just couldn't help but post my bumpdate before welcoming in the new year. it's the fourth day of january and i am just sitting down to write up my 'new years resolutions'. you know, mine have always consisted of... lose weight, eat healthy, get into shape, find a boyfriend, blah blah blah. they would probably be the same for 2013 if it weren't for this little baby inside my belly. oh and my sexy husband {that is so much better than finding a stupid boyfriend} so my goals for this new year include:
1. grow & provide for a healthy baby
everyone wants a healthy child, this little babe is the only thing i think about and i only want the best for him/her.

 2. stay in shape

being pregnant and all, i am definitely trying to gain a healthy weight instead of lose weight for this little one but staying in shape is one of my goals for this year {especially once our babe is born}
3. learn something new
i attempted the whole college thing.. but it just wasn't for me.  but i do want to continue to learn something new every day.
4. study & live the gospel
in april dave and i will have been married ONE year... it would mean the world to me if we were able to be sealed in the temple this year.  our goal is to work towards an eternal family.
5. read a new book/try something new
if i can find a good book, i absolutely love to read.  my goal is to read a new book every month. so send on over your recommendations. and, last but not least,  i definitely want to try something out of my comfort zone this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design