home cooked meal... again!?

5.20.2013
 i was amazing last week when it came to making dinner.... 3 nights in a row! that's preeetttty impressive for me.  we usually eat out or try and find whatever is in the fridge or pantry. now we have a fridge full of left overs, especially after leaving dinner at my mom's last night!

my little sister and i decided that we're going to get together once a week and make dinner together {as married couples}. on thursday, we made home made taco salads... and yes the taco bowl was {somewhat} homemade. my mom and i saw on studio 5 that you can make taco bowls from home by covering a bowl with a tortilla and baking it at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.  well... on thursday, while i was getting things ready i found these taco bowl makers in our cabinet that my mother gave us for christmas..... even better than studio 5's idea!!! you can find them, here.

i think our taco salads turned out pretty good if i do say so myself.


dave's vs. mine {he said his looked better;)}


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design