A NEW JOURNEY // LULU LEMON

2.21.2014
hi friends, you've probably noticed the new blog make over. [YAY FOR NEW BLOG DESIGNS] i am so excited for this new chapter in my blogging career and of course i have to share it with my readers. first of all, i need to give a huge shout out to my amazing husband for always encouraging me to pursue my dreams & always believing in me. so because of him, i am taking this next step forward.

i've had this blog for years now, and have been wanting to expand my blog posts past just "keeping up with my day to day life"- i have been so self conscience and so hesitant but i'm just going to go for it!! besides my little family that means the world to me, i have been extremely passionate about a few things. fitness, fashion, healthy eating & design. if i'm not posting about my two loves- i'll be posting about these four things and MORE! click on the tabs above for direct links to fitness motivation, recipes, designs and fashion ideas! but for now... let's get started!

i thought i would start my new journey with my very first outfit of the day!! now, i've never done one of these before. and let me tell ya, these pictures were awkward to take. thank heavens for my little girl and helping me feel not so out of place. i also decided to start with something simple and casual. something that is in my comfort zone. lulu lemon.

i've always loved clothes since..... forever. what girl doesn't?! up until i had Olive, i always made sure i was dressed and ready before heading out the door. but yoga pants and a tee are just so much easier- 24/7! so, enjoy my very first #ootd!! :)








top // lulu lemon    wunder under crops // lulu lemon    shoes // vans     hat // husbands closet [similar here]    watch // american eagle    ring // icing

1 comment:

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design