HAPPY LATE MOTHER'S DAY

5.13.2014

life gets way too crazy busy with an 11 month old who can W A L K now! i never have time to just sit down and blog. it's horrible.  i wanted to post this quote on Mother's Day, but between spending time with my two little lovers and visiting family i just didn't get to it.

when my dad stopped by to wish me a happy mother's day, he told me he read this quote above. and i absolutely loved it. because it is so true.

the day olive was born, a mother was born too. i became a mom! olive is the biggest blessing in our lives, and i feel like for me especially.  i have learned so much from her this past year.  i am so glad she chose dave and i to be her parents.  we love her beyond words and can't imagine life without her! i L O V E being a mom!

we also not only have two amazing mother's of our own, but S O many motherly figures that we look up to. me especially! i'm so thankful that i have all of you in my life to learn from.

so happy LATE mother's day to all you mothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design