IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I'LL CRY IF I WANT TO!

5.08.2014

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y to my one & only!! man, am i glad he was born 29 years ago! Dave is a little bit of a party pooper when it comes to his birthday and holidays. and when i say a little, i mean a lot!! (so this title suits him well!!) this year he was particularly stubborn! boo! so it was pretty difficult to plan an enjoyable day for him. i wasn't allowed to buy him any gifts, although i still did. he said the only thing that he wanted was a snickers and a red bull. so a snickers and a red bull he got! i also bought him a few shirts and took him shoe shopping at his favorite soccer store here in bountiful. two things he had mentioned he wanted the past few weeks! i made him a pretty big breakfast . . . belgian waffles, eggs and turkey bacon . . .  mmmmmm! and off to work he went. i took a quick trip to the gym and got in a short three mile run and then olive and i came back home to get ready for the night! we rarely go out just the two of us, so i thought it would be fun to go to dinner to spend time together, ya know as a couple! :) we took olive up to dave's parents and then went shopping!! which dave got a pretty cool pair of new shoes! afterwards, we headed to Robininto's in bountiful. it's been our place of choice lately. it's delightful!! before we picked up olive we did a little browsing at walmart and ended up at cold stone for some birthday ice cream!! over all i'm thinking dave had a great day, despite the party pooper mood.

dave is a whoppin' 29 years old, one more year until the big 3-0!! here are 29 reasons why i love my daveey baby!!

1 || he makes me laugh
2 || he is my dream come true
3 || he is a very hard worker
4 || he gives me the life i have always dreamed of, a stay at home mom! with a perfect husband!
5 || his eyes light up the room
6 || he is my best friend
7 || he gave us a beautiful daughter
8 || he is THE BEST father to olive
9 || his singing and made up songs
10 || i love that he loves his long hair
11 || his smile
12 || he is talented
13 || he knows how to push my buttons and i love him for it
14 || i love our late night talks
15 || and all of our weekly tv shows we watch together
16 || he pushes and encourages me to be my best
17 || he is very supportive of all my crazy ideas
18 || he puts up with my OCD
19 || plain and simple he makes me CRAZY happy
20 || he always puts others before himself
21 || his voice (especially when he talks about something he is passionate about)
22 || his ears
23 || his smell
24 || he is protective of his girls
25 || he makes olive happy
26 || i just love him guys
27 || he's super attractive!!!
28 || i love watching him play soccer. he loves it. and is good at it.
29 || he is my everything!!!

love you babe!! i hope you had a great 29th birthday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design