#WHOLE14

5.04.2014
photo credits || barerootgirl.com || lowcarboneday.com || ashley sattler || stupideasypaleo.com 


i've always been the type to set really H I G H goals, and never accomplish them! that's just how it works out for me. i've been wanting to do the "whole 30" that a lot of people have been doing recently, but my main concern is that 30 days is a l o n g time! i didn't want to set myself up for failure and then be really hard on myself for not accomplishing anything.

i'll admit..... i grew up eating A L O T of treats. so therefore, they are my biggest weakness. seriously! i L O V E junk food. sometimes it can get pretty bad, i try not to keep too many unhealthy treats in my home but let's face it. it can be difficult. 

i've been thinking about how and what kind of goals that i can set similar to the whole 30 that i can actually manage. so i've decided to do a #whole14 to start off with. if it goes well, i'll continue to do another 14 days of whole/clean eating.

so to start out, i found t h i s weekly meal plan printable to help me organize and plan out every meal, to ensure that i accomplish my goals. i've pinned a bunch of whole food recipes on my #whole14 board on pinterest.

i will (try) to post as often as possible recipes i've tried, along with before and after photos here on my blog. however my instagram may be seeing more of me than my blog! so if you aren't already, follow along via insta. @saraheggettblog  

my journey starts tomorrow!! i would love your support and would love the company! anyone else care to join my #whole14?? post your pics on insta and hashtag #sarahswhole14 . i would love to see your pictures and progress!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design