The Fourth Of July

7.14.2015









(the pictures were taken from my phone, so they aren't the best quality)

You know, I've never really thought of the 4th of July as one of my favorite holidays... but it actually is! I love it! I love this time of year- the fireworks, the bbq's, the family time. It's just fun. Especially this year! Olive was so into it all and it makes my heart burst!

We've gone to the Eaglewood Fireworks every year since we've been married and Olive was in heaven this year.  So was Scotti.  Once the fireworks started going off, Olive would say, "It's AMAZING, How they do that?! Ohhhh WOW!" She talks about "fireworks" all the time now and I love it when it comes out of her cute little mouth.  On the 4th we spent the day at home, and then went to Dave's sister Jana's house for a BBQ and a firework show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design