HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1.04.2016


I can't believe that 2015 is over and we are already four days into two thousand and sixteen!! 2015 was great to us. we started off the new year welcoming our sweet Scotti Lou into our family, I celebrated my 24th birthday in the hospital cuddling and smelling a newborn. (heavenly!) dave turned the dirty thirty this year and olive turned two! we potty trained olive and went on a few family vacations!!

i am really excited for a new year and some new goals!!! it's so interesting how your goals change from one thing to another each year. for me, i am going to focus on family oriented goals. such as, being a more patient, loving and present mother. i want to spend less time on my phone or cleaning the house and more time being involved in my daughter's lives.  i want to be a better wife. period.  i have such a horrible memory, i can't remember anything. so really focusing on that this year. becoming smarter and gaining more knowledge.  maybe reading more?! one of my other goals this year is to write in a journal.  the last time i wrote in a journal was probably jr high. and i don't even know where it ended up.  it will be fun to look back on it when i'm older. and see my handwriting and what we were up to. and of course, losing the rest of this baby weight.  i have learned in the last 11 months of breast feeding that it really makes me hungry!!! LOL. exercising basically got put on the back burner. i only have 3 pounds until i hit my pre-pregnancy weight but lots of toning to do! wish me luck!

so here we are! a new year, and a new me!! i hope everyone had a wonderful 2015!! good luck with all your new years resolutions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design