my everyday make-up

11.12.2013
ever since high school i have been asked more times than i can count, how i do my make-up. or what products i use.  i don't use anything fancy and i don't do anything special.  super easy & quick!

before i got pregnant slash had olive, i loved the brown eye shadow and would apply that every single day.  it was my go-to look.  and rarely did anything different.

now that i have a baby, and more important things to worry about, but still want to feel like i look somewhat pretty- instead of a mess all the time- i've simplified my look.

i have never filled in my eyebrows up until maybe 6 months ago... and honestly, i don't know why i never did!! my hair color is naturally blonde.  my eyelashes & eyebrows are seriously so blonde, they're non-existent. i've had dark hair for years now, so my blonde eyebrows and dark hair didn't go together.

most days, i just apply my foundation, fill in my eyebrows and apply mascara.  when we actually go out- it's the exact same thing with a little bit of whites & brown eyeshadows.


foundation: revlon colorstay whipped// face powder: revlon colorstay aqua// bronzer: covergirl trublend minerals// eye shadows: revlon|matte- 009 rich sable// mascara's: loreal voluminous & revlon lash potion

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so I need a tutorial of how you fill in your eyebrows. What products do you use to do so? Do you use a stencil? Brush or a pencil? Also I want to see how you do your eyeshadows! Your makeup always looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design