my winter wish list..

11.13.2013


// i saw these wedges on glitz and gold and immediately asked my husband to buy them for me!!
// sooo.... i wear sweats 95% of the time.  it's awful, but i seriously hate all of my clothes.  you know how girls are always like "i don't have anything to wear" or "i don't like anything i have" but most of the time it's a lie? yeah, no not for me..  these sweats are actually cute and i probably need them.
// and i need some cute mom pants.
// please just give me her whole outfit. period.
// everybody needs a pair of these adorable winter leggings... my hubs said i can only get a pair if i buy a matching ugly sweater to go with them.
// i have always wanted a pair of hunter boots... just have never actually purchased them.

can you tell that everything on my list is in the clothes department?? i'm definitely in need of the "new mom make over"!! what's on your wish list??


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design