32 weeks + 1 day

4.24.2013
i am currently thirty two weeks along, plus one day.  i had to double check one of my baby apps this morning to remind me how far along i am.  my mind is going a little koo-koo. this baby bump sure has gotten a lot bigger just from last week, its amazing how big she is getting in there.  she's still moving around a ton!! i have another doctors appointment today.... same old routine. ;) okay, funny story! yesterday while i was visiting at my mom's, little baby girl started going crazy inside.  i wanted to show my sisters because personally, i love watching my belly move as she kicks and wiggles.  but they didn't seem to like it as much as i do. they were a little freaked out... but hey, what do they expect?! yes, there is a miniature human in there and yes she does move around, alot! i only have about 8 weeks left, and i'm getting very anxious.  i just want her here!! i'm extremely ready to be a mommy, and surprisingly i'm not scared one bit.  dave is really excited to meet her also.. he told me last night, "i'm gonna take so many days off work when she's born" i've also been researching a lot, once i hit full term in five weeks i'm going to start doing everything possible to push this baby along.  i'm ready to feel like a normal person again,  pregnancy is definitely not my thing! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design