exciting news {part 2}

4.22.2013
i know, i know.. more exciting news?! yes indeed.  so along with my lovers new shop will come this amazing machine that will not only improve his business but it will allow myself to start my very own! exciting, right?? i think so. it's still in the process of getting things ready & set up but i had to post about it.  my lovely sister rachel will be my "business partner" and together we will be opening a vinyl boutique called olives boutique.  selling custom vinyl designs.  we're pretty stoked actually. we have a blog, instagram & facebook page that you should all follow and like! spread the news and share this with all your friends and family.



1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so excited! Can't wait to this to launch! XOXO Courtney

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design