happy thoughts//

3.07.2013

i can't believe that it's march already.  i mean i can't complain, it just means it's one month closer to summer. oh and our baby coming!

it's time for our happy list//

//warm{ish} weather; spring is on it's way
//my loving husband
//laughter
//baby kicks
//sunshine
//new phones
//new blogging friends
//food
//love
//bbq's on our balcony
//late night talks
//tickle fights
//10 seconds of jumping on the bed

help me get more followers of our blog. it's simple. click the 'follow this site' button and share our blog with all of your blogging friends!

2 comments:

  1. Warmer weather. I can't wait. I can't can't wait. Tickle fights. SO cute! Also..thank you for what you said on my blog today! I got a pretty harsh email telling me that planning it without birth control doesn't work. Because her friend did it. Bleh bleh whateva. But thank you. I LOVE you guys! And your blog is so so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thank you for the comment @amandaschroeder.... i just thought i'd add my input on your post about birth control. sheesh! some people and their harsh comments. :/and thank you, thank you for following our blog!! :) i also love your blog. maybe we can do a blog swap soon!!

      Delete

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design